Would You Like to Get More Involved With Sustainable Broomfield?
Sustainable Broomfield is run completely by volunteers (mainly 5 of us) and we could use more people to make our organization more effective! We are looking for volunteers to help with
- Regular social media posting
- Weeding and watering at the Brunner Farmhouse garden
- Helping with booths at events
- Turning the Compost at the Grange
- Researching Grant opportunities
- Finding topics for our website, newsletters and speakers for our meetings
- Planning out another Scavenger Hunt Event
- Putting on a new event
- Propose your own ideas to help!
If you are ready to get more involved, please email us at sustainablebroomfield@
Even if you don’t have time to help out, could you make a donation to show your support? Since we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, your donation may be tax deductible.
We can accept donations through Venmo to
Sustainable Broomfield @Sustainable-Broomfield
Here is the link to our Venmo Profile
Or mail us a check made out to Sustainable Broomfield to
310 Mulberry Cir
Broomfield, CO 80020
Thank you for your generous contributions!